24 Restore is a team of cleaning, restoration and remodeling specialists backed by an on-call support team of restoration experts. Our thorough and efficient staff guarantees satisfaction for both property owners and insurance companies. 24 Restore provides quality disaster cleaning and repair, including 24-hour emergency service in Greenville, NC.
When we talk about flooding in your home, many people think about flooding from rain. While that is certainly something that happens, and something that we can help you with, we most often see flooding due to appliances and water lines in your home. Whether you have a burst pipe, or your washing machine decides to go bizerk, these types of flooding can wreak havoc on your home. So, what should you do if you find yourself dealing with flooding in your home?
- The first thing to do is to turn off your water lines.
- Note that if you plan to leave town for a while, it’s always a good idea to turn off your water before you go to prevent accidents from happening, while the water sits there without your knowledge.
- Next, you should turn off your electricity to prevent the risk of shock or electrical accidents.
- Before you begin to clean up, snap a few pictures of the damage for insurance purposes.
- From there, you’ll want to start getting all of the excess water up, using towels and fans.
- The next thing you’ll want to do is give us a call. We have professional equipment and years of experience dealing with these types of things. We can help you get your flooded home back to normal in no time.
If you’re dealing with a flooded home, whether it’s from Mother Nature or your Whirlpool, give us a call today at 24 Restore in Greenville, NC.